Monday, March 10, 2014

USnAzi!!!!!

      So, through contemplation, about what was our three decade+ long war with the Arab Nations around the world, I'm curious about how many entire families have been wrongfully murdered through combat operations and bombings. What is the civilian death toll on the Iraqi and Afghani population? Is it anywhere near 6 Million? I think the USA and it's population should go fuck itself for attempting to call me crazy and strip my rights based on a philosophy that I posted online. Starting to feel a little like the Bismark is command or god forbid Il Bruto d'Leon! Please stop killing Arabs & Muslims. Or is it too late to maintain the idea that, the USA is the best and mightiest nation on earth. I think it is.... What's the rules to the war? Is it 1000 people for every 1 that was killed in the World Trade Center attacks? To the best of my knowledge those folks are dead... At least that's what the news told us. They also stated that Osama Bin Laden is dead also. Al Musawi??? The Hussein family? Who else needs to die? Are you done? We as Americans can now say, we are the best Nazis that ever lived! USA! USA! USA! right?

No comments: