Thursday, May 1, 2014

Child Molestation/Prostitution Ring in Scholastic Apparati...

      Ever since I saw the Jerry Sandusky incident on the news, I've been wondering if there is a child sex slave or prostitution ring in our education apparati?! When the Penn State incident happened about 3 weeks later I also saw on CNN that a similar incident happened at Syracuse University with the Basketball coach. That's weird! Then about a couple of days later I also saw a lesser accredited college incident that emulated the incidents at Penn State and Syracuse. That's sad! Is there some kind of molester superstition running around in our higher education structure that mandates that the only way a child will grow into an intelligent human being is if the child is raped? That's the only conclusion to what I've been seeing in the news that I can come up with. It appears as if it is a teacher philosophy, being that I know of 1 person in my grade school that was molested by a teacher, as I'm sure just about everyone else does also. Please click the link and read the article. I see something like this in the news at least once a month,


http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/30/montana-teacher-1-month-rape-sentence-overturned/?intcmp=latestnews

No comments: