Sunday, May 18, 2014

Time & Effort...

      I don't think you all realize how long it took me to put what is happening to me together. My wife got paid to divert the attention from the police! FOR MONEY? :'( It took near a decade to understand, and about 8 years more to formulate and execute a strategy. I trusted my wife. Oops, that's why I don't trust anyone, because it's my own family too. If that is the "new police..." You are doing the same thing as the old police! Did all the old police get promoted to the US Marshall Service or something? CIA? To the CIA huh? Do you have to protect me from something? What? You? That's not necassary! NO FUCKING THANX! SCUM!

      It's not paranoid... It's true. Raped (literally,) Raped, and Raped again by the police using the homosexual community as a conduit. Officer Zechman, Officer Hammerstone, and Officer Marino. To keep Jamie Zechman's LIE that I raped her a secret!

      It's not a lesson, or a test, or a joke, or a book, or a movie, or an album, or a scrapbook, or anything that money can be made from unless you fictionalize it.... It's the FUCKING TRUTH!!!! One lie right after the other from start to present. To do that for a policeman's niece and cousin, or sister or whatever Jamie Zechman is to Officer Travis Zechman & Officer Norman (<not sure if actual first name) Hammerstone is a revolting display of arrogance and power.

      And, I'm helping make room for intelligent people, all for free apparently. I'm OpenSource not a hacker/cracker, you only get paid if your Microsoft and a hacker/cracker!

No comments: