Sunday, May 18, 2014

Everyone "Seeees" Now Right Microsoft?....

Why is that? Something you did? Don't blame Linux users... Are you stashing used NIC cards in laptops again?? I was wondering why mine was cracked. You went Electrolux on it... Door to door NIC card plants. YOU ARE SOOOOOooooooooo OOOO Oooooooollllllllllddddddd! So Old!

Call the police. My NIC card has been used for internet crime right? Is that your story? Over a nasty email and a bad review? Just like Phillipsburg NJ and Easton Pa. Steve Ballmer (the former CEO of Microsoft) Was from Allentown Pa. One city away from where I resided at one time. He grew up there. Let me guess... He started what you're doing, and you have to finish it or keep up the bad work, right?

CHECK OUT THE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE ABOUT THE LEGAL ISSUES Microsoft HAD IN SPAIN... NOT MUCH THERE. I WONDER WHY? Is that one radio active or something?





No comments: