Friday, May 16, 2014

My Wife Must Have Stockholmes Syndrome...

      I always like to talk shit to POLICE... I Call them Nasty facist faggot pigs and I still can't get arrested. It just happened the other day.

      I was yelling it from down the street... They seemed in hurry to look for something... There must have been a crime.... What could it be??? Or they just can't find the range to find me??? I'm the one calling you facist faggot pigs... That's me Joel Anthony Zrolka. Just like it says right prior to the comment I'm making here on facebook. I'm staying at 926 Talmadge St. Corpus Christi Tx. 78418. I moved here from 6177 Franklin Hill Rd Bangor Pennsylvania 18013 because I was choreographically displaced from my wife who lives (lived) at 274 Clinton St. Whitesboro, NY 16942 because I was displaced from my place of work at 9766 Fairfax Blvd. Fairfax, VA 22031 Because I was displaced from my place of residency at 12908c Gray's Pointe Rd. Fairfax Va. 22033 over a lie. That's the last 1 year and 3 months of my life.

       Now ask yourselves why?

       Police or Joe Liston or who ever else trying to make me "CUCKHOLD" by fucking my wife and making her pregnant . For me??? No thanx! Scumbags.

       Jaymadel likes it though... Must be Stockholmes Syndrome.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2014/05/16/victim-suffers-stockholm-syndrome-witness-woman-rescued-cult-leader-34311


No comments: