Friday, May 23, 2014

My Last Wishes....

     Please read the whole "last wishes" stated below.


My last wish must expand... I choose cremation to dispose of my corpse. Why take up so much space? I would like no cloning nor DNA extracted from any part of my body attached or unattached. The US Government is the only government that should have my DNA on record. I would like my tattoos stripped from my body and cured into leather so as to destroy any residual DNA. My left arm's art presented to Benny Sui or his next closest kin. I would like the rest of my tattoos stripped and given to the current Provost Marshall of US Army Military Police Corps or what he or she becomes as a regiment, thus, to be distributed to whom he or she wills. If cremated, my ashes sent to France. Or try to make me a cyborg, no Artificial Inelligence please, (full reproductive abilities as a male with no alterations on my current size and longevity of my sexual nature.) No deviations from my current thought pattern and contemplativity (new word: Contemplativity; Dissect it and understand it!) with my own individual thought and creativeness. Operating on free will and understanding. Also don't forget my gift to Benny! The most important part of my wish. The skin goes to Benny whether I'm cyborg or not.

Note: No lowest bidders for cyborg experimentation, Mid range to high end parts only please.

No comments: