Monday, May 12, 2014

I'll Post the Photo in Plain Sight for All Non-navigators....

     
So you can understand what I'm trying to say....

Dwell the possibilities.... This picture is a guarded secret. I wonder what could happen to me?! I'm defenseless... You want this don't you? LMMFAO! I took this photo while SSG wasn't watching and I'm handing it out for free. At least I'm not selling it.

Hey.... If you think my rifles in my hands hurt people, which they did not in my possession.... Check out what the government has. The 2nd ammendment is old and it's not. As you can see the governement is prepared for murder, and that was just my platoon which is actually a low number military element

Hey Veterans Administration.... What's next? Medication for Non-PTSD? Oh that's right the local authorities already tried that, ask my wife she helped you. For PBA money? Seriously Jaymadel; Mai Mai; Jaymie or whatever your new name is?! For money? :'(


You didn't pay my bills like you said you were doing every time I asked.

No comments: